IT infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment. It allows an organization to deliver IT solutions and services to its employees, partners and/or customers and is usually internal to an organization and deployed within owned facilities.
We can help you...
- Make smart architectural decisions from the start
- Reduce risk
- Accelerate project completion and time to value
- Integrate open and closed source software components
- Reduce support requirements
- Maximise product performance
- Deliver knowledge transfer and best practices to your in-house team
- A proven track record. Bajau has more than 15 years' experience of successfully delivering large-scale IT transformation projects using Linux and other Open Source technologies.
- The right resources. Drawn from all technology practice areas, our professionals bring deep experience, an understanding of business systems and an innovative approach that mitigates risk and keeps costs manageable.
- A holistic approach. We focus on solving IT problems, but in order to create more complete solutions and positively impact business outcomes, we incorporate strategy, technologies, processes, people, and IT operations. By analysing improvement opportunities across the Open Source landscape, we help clients implement solutions that will deliver benefits for years to come.
- Deep technical know-how. We're not generalists. Our professionals bring deep technology consulting skills, proven methodologies and insights that collectively help our clients hit their cost and performance goals.
- Network of alliances with the Open Source Community. We work closely with Open Source projects and vendors such as KDE, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Red Hat Linux and the Free Software Foundation. Our alliance relationships let us extend the range of capabilities and solutions we can offer and reduces clients' project risk.